Thursday, September 20, 2012

Savant: Aspergers and 47,XXY

I cannot write this, it hits the page with all the narcissism dripping with sarcasm someone truly angry with the world for this ... colossal bit of grand scheme humor.  Should I ever meet this God we are going to have a long discussion on Congenital Adrenal Hyperplasia, Klinefelter's Syndrome, Asperger's Syndrome, and why ... WHY! ... I was born an ambiguous female.

Writing as such, why is it such a foul paw to harp on genius?  Savantly adroit.

What:
    in _____'s name caused my parents to suddenly, bereft of common sense, decide to raise me as a boy?
   ... part of will NEVER fit in did those parents not understand?
    ... at what point did they plan to .. EVER.. tell me the truth about this .. little issue.

Why is everyone else embarrassed, they're not living this ridiculous lie.

Even now the anger is seeping in, there isn't much to do about that... I refuse to follow the ideal that I am in any way handicapped or disabled.  It is absurd that I... could be handicapped or disabled with an IQ in the stratosphere.  There written, quite enough genuflecting.

Most people with even one of these issues has significant major problems, somehow I dodged that bullet.  Not obviously the fallout such as osteoporosis, but I found a way to eliminate that as an issue.  There are other problems most of which have been carefully researched and eliminated.  Not all people with these conditions have the ability, time, ability to understand, learn, or overcome the challenges; I get it, and hope that you do also.  An Onnineko is a diamond in a suit of one.

And I hate my life...


1 comment:

  1. I recently did all the appropriate testing associated with ones cognitive abilities and came up with a diagnoses of ADHD (Inattentive Type) and have since discovered 'this type' is very common amongst females.I guess I should be elated and suspect (with time) I may well be one day,but for now, reading of other people's personal struggles associated with ADHDI is,at least for now,filling my thirst for answers,and at times,have been akin to reading mirrored paragraphs of my own existence.

    ReplyDelete